skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mrs. LaBlanc's Kinderblog
Thanks for visiting our kinderblog
Friday, November 11, 2011
Re-posting Halloween and Reading buddy slideshows
I've just noticed that the Smilebox icons were not in proper form on my last week's post. Hope it's easier to view now. They're great photos!
Create a free slideshow design
Free photo slideshow
personalized with Smilebox
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please leave a comment when you visit, even if it's just to say hello. This way we know you were here.
Our room!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Total Pageviews
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(40)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(29)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
Weeks of Nov.14-23
Hello,Just a couple of quick items...* Conferences...
Week of November 7-11
Re-posting Halloween and Reading buddy slideshows
Math assessments coming home
Week of Oct. 31st-Nov. 4
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Mrs. LaBlanc
Michigan, United States
I teach kindergarten at Dublin Elementary. Teaching a variety of grade levels has been part of my life for the past 18 years...I love it! I am a wife and a mom of two active boys.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment