Thanks for visiting our kinderblog



Friday, June 15, 2012

Dear families of room 306,
          I want to thank you all for a wonderful year in kindergarten.  It was a pleasure to work with each of you this year.  I have truly appreciated your support and patience throughout the year.  It was a very busy year for me both personally and professionally.  Though all of you made it a positive experience day after day.  I will miss working with the students of 306 and wish them all much success in learning.  For those of you who have not heard my news...I'm moving on to teach 2nd grade next year.  Change is always good and I'm excited for the opportunity.
          I wish you all a wonderful summer.  Enjoy extra family times, take time to live in the moment and remember those special moments.
       
  Best wishes!
   Mrs. LaBlanc

Below are photos from the last few days of school.  I found out that you an download any of these photos for your collection.  So glad that so many of you liked the blog this year.  Hope it gave you a peek into your child's day to day learning experience.

Here you'll see students sharing their animal research writing with each other.







These photos are from our treasure hunt.  Students had to use thier newly acquired mapping skilss to find the freeze pop "treasures" on a map of the playground.  Students went out in groups of 4 at a time and the treasure was moved to a new spot for each group.  Thanks to Mrs. Noel for hiding the treasures each time!




Our lunch/ice cream party...students enjoyed this.  My camera jammed during this time and Ms. Mossoian loaned me hers.  I'll try to access them from my school laptop and add them when I can.









Dublin's sing along tradition on our last morning...






Here are the extras from Ms. Mossoian's camera.  Thanks Ms. Mossoian (if you're reading this)!  We loved having you!













No comments:

Post a Comment