Thanks for visiting our kinderblog



Friday, June 8, 2012

Last week information

We're almost there...summer vacation is now just days away (however, to limit excitement I have not had a count down instead I just tell them we still have next week.  Of course as a mom shared today...many of you are on count down at home)!

Just wanted to remind you that we'll be having our special lunch on Monday.  No need to send snack or lunch.  However, if you haven't sent in your donation for the lunch it would be very much appreciated.

If your child would like to bring in his/her yearbook Monday we will take a few minutes to sign them.

Just an FYI if you don't see me Tuesday morning, I will be there.  My 5th grader is graduating and the ceremony in the gym may run later than school start time.  Mrs. Noel will be there and also I will have Mr. Franke in the room. 

Finally, don't forget Tuesday is a half day and we will dismiss at 12:14 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment