Thanks for visiting our kinderblog



Thursday, February 23, 2012

iPods are becoming a real possibility

I'm so excited to report that though I felt this "grant" money through donors choose website could be a long shot, it is truly on its' way to becoming a reality. Claire's mom shared it with family and friends and really got the ball rolling. We have seven donors already and are half way there! I'm so thankful for Chase for matching the donations. Please remember if you wish to share this site with family and friends be sure they use the code CHASE so that their donation will be matched. It adds up quickly when it's being doubled. Thanks so much for your support on this. I can just imagine the excitement the students will have with using iPods for learning fun. Of course there's a small whisper in my ear letting me know there may be some melt downs in my future with the sharing of three between 28! Anyone have any great ideas regarding turn taking that may help me, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment