Hope everyone is enjoying the break! I meant to share the link to our classroom project with Donors Choose. It's an organization aimed at helping educators get funding for projects within their classrooms (hopefully you recall signing the release for a class photo that was needed to start the project). A colleague recently shared her info on it and I decided to try it. This evening I just heard an advertisement for Chase bank matching all donations. If you'd like to share the link with family and friends it might help get it publicity. My project is to get iPod touches in our classroom that I will load with educational apps...especially a handwriting formation one I wish to begin immediately.
The website is www.donorschoose.org Once on the website you can search by first selecting school, then Michigan, next Walled Lake Consolidated and finally you'll see my name. I seem to be the only Walled Lake teacher on there at this time.
Please let anyone know that if they type in the code CHASE their donation will be matched. I'm not sure how long the matching is available.
Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment